Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Stork will be stopping by.

We had planned on waiting to make this public knowledge for several more weeks but since I aparently have issues with my memory this early in the pregnancy we'll make it official: we are pregnant! I was on Facebook yesterday and a friend commented on my status to which I responded with something related to being pregnant.

Brilliant.

I think my mind is slightly preoccupied with not hurling at any given moment. And jumping up every minute to chase after Grayson.

Oh how I wish he were interested in cuddling in bed all day and watching the Food Channel.

We are due Sept. 3 or 5. Thrilled and a teensy weensy bit nervous all at the same time.

2 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

yay! so excited for you. i like the baby ticker, too, although they tend to look so tadpole-ish at first. hopefully that isn't offensive - i mean, of COURSE he/she is totally cute!

Short Stop said...

I was gonna say something on FB, but I thought maybe you were keeping it secret!

CONGRATULATIONS, Julie! How exciting.

Jack was born September 2nd. Great time to have a baby - you get to wear forgiving, oversized sweaters and sweatshirts for about 6 months before you've gotta get into tank tops and shorts! LOVED having a fall baby!

Congratulations, again! Nothing like it in the whole world!! :)