With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season I completely forgot about this blog. I kept up with the blogs I frequent through my Google reader but couldn't seem to muster up anything to blog about myself.
To sum up the holidays: we travelled to MN to visit family (through inclement weather-yuck) and had a fabulous time. We returned and spent more time with family which was equally great. As always though, the time seems to fly by in such a blur. But in a small way I'm glad it's over for another year (the craziness of it all) because I'm beat! We would LOVE to take a vacation right about now...with all this January cold and snowiness! Bah!
Grayson and I are enjoying our days home together, although we both wish the weather was nice enough to be outside-I think we're both suffering from a bad case of cabin fever. But such is Michigan winter and we'll have to pull through until April probably?! :)
I'm still unemployed and actively looking for a part time job. I would love to find something I could do about 10-15 hours a week, from home. I know that's a tall order but if anyone hears of anything that could possibly fit that description I'd love to hear about it. But I'm also not opposed to doing something outside the home, toss out opps if you hear of any! Thanks!!
Here's a video of Grayson opening a gift at Nana and Papa's in MN:
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment