february 2010
i think that looks really fun!!! lets try it when my toe is healed! (dang toe!) :(
I definitely envy the outside part! Working out inside can get incredibly stuffy. Keep up the hard work, Julie! Let me know what it's like.
That looks like a lot of fun! I would have really enjoyed it 8 years ago :-)I would probably find myselk driving out to the lakeshore club all the time, even with these gas prices.Let us know if you try it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i think that looks really fun!!! lets try it when my toe is healed! (dang toe!) :(
I definitely envy the outside part! Working out inside can get incredibly stuffy. Keep up the hard work, Julie! Let me know what it's like.
That looks like a lot of fun! I would have really enjoyed it 8 years ago :-)
I would probably find myselk driving out to the lakeshore club all the time, even with these gas prices.
Let us know if you try it.
Post a Comment