Monday, May 12, 2008

Kinda like Statue-maker Tag! Ok, not really. But I wish it was.

I am: sore from my run last night.
I know: I should be getting dressed right now instead of blogging!
I want: to be done "training" and just be a really good runner already.
I wish: I was more of a disciplined person.
I hate: using the word hate. I REALLY DISLIKE fake people and cheaters and bad drivers.
I miss: my Mom, and my Grandma, and wearing my pre-baby clothes.
I fear: losing my husband and/or son.
I feel: anxious. I usually do. Don't really know why.
I hear: the dishwasher. And Grayson "talking". Ok now screaming.
I smell: flowers whenever I have the chance.
I crave: to have my life "together", where I see it in my daydreams.
I search: for my purpose in this life.
I regret: having regrets. Everything I've done has gotten me thus far. Good or bad.
I love: popcorn with salt and pepper, Mountain Dew, and chocolate covered pretzels.
I ache: for those less fortunate, for sick or abused kids, and for homeless or abused animals.
I care: far too much about what others think of me.
I always: start my day with coffee. A good strong cup of coffee. Black.
I am not: a neat freak like my Mom. In fact, I'm realizing I'm quite messy.
I believe: that global warming exists, that dinosaurs lived, and in Jesus.
I dance: horribly but like to shake my booty anyways. Just don't watch me, I'm extremely self-conscious.
I sing: ok I think, was in choir for a long time. It's actually my secret dream to be a famous singer.
I cry: occasionally. Not as much any more and I'm good with that.
I fight: with the best of 'em. I'm very stubborn.
I write: this blog for fun.
I win: seldomly. I'm not overly competetive.
I lose: frequently. But I'm ok with that. I have fun just playing.
I never: would skydive. Just not my thing. See: I am scared.
I confuse: common sayings. Just ask my husband.
I am scared: of the dark and the basement at night when I'm alone and heights. Although I'm working on the heights thing, I'll still never skydive.
I need: people more than I think I do. Sometimes I try to do everything on my own.
I am happy about: today! Another day to live!
I hope:
for peace and justice in the world.

I tag Maren, Aletha, and Jeff! (ha, ya right. like Jeff would actually blog)

2 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

this was great! and your answers totally made me laugh.

discipled? or disciplined? i'd like more of both, personally.

i don't think like is ever together, for anyone. i think it would make us less dependent on grace.

ducks in a line? shit on rice? love it.

can't wait to see you this weekend.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

you can hate litter bugs. it's cool :)