Friday, November 9, 2007

Big Buurstra Family Announcement!!!

We are THRILLED to make this announcement, albeit still a little weary. We couldnt have asked for it to come at a better time, but trust me we didnt plan it this way! We would have asked for it to come sooner but God has a way of working miracles, just when you think you cant wait another day! We are joyful and will be celebrating for days to come...and we wanted all of you to be the first to know...

GRAYSON SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you all thought I was pregnant...ya right! :)

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

Gosh I totally did think you were pregnant! Nice work.

L-Town Rollers said...

Yeah, I didn't buy it for a second. Also, don't get too excited. Gabe slept through the night for about 6 months. Now all of a sudden he's not. Grrr!

Sarah said...

WOW!!! Good One! You had me goin'! Yea for sleeping through the night! When Gabe finally slept through the night, I was still up a few nights constantly checking on him and putting my finger under his nose to see if he was still breathing!

the buurstra's said...

oh hex no! if grayson is sleeping...mama is sleeping! :)

let's hope it continues cuz we've had 7 months of erratic sleeping...trust me, we need it!

i'll pray for gabe to start again!!

Erika said...

Congratulations, guys! Now you can finally start working on having another one........ ;)

Jessica Brown said...

What's the hold up, Kara?