So I thought Grayson would HATE to wear this but turns out he LOVED it! He also enjoyed watching the other kids run around in their costumes. He wore his pumpkin suit for a total of 15 minutes, so at $1 a minute it was well worth the $15 I spent for his costume...have you ever seen a cuter pumpkin??!!
We dodged kids in our own neighborhood to hang out w/the Telman's and half of the NE side...eating delicious chili, pizza, donuts, cookies (that Kara and I made and decorated from scratch!!!) and of course, candy. It started to rain as soon as the kids headed out but you know kids...a downpour couldnt have stopped a one of them-there was candy to be had! We had fun dressing Grayson up and taking lots of pictures of him and being able to stay warm and dry, but I do look forward to next year when he'll be running around screaming for candy as well.
We're off to bed now, it's been a busy day!



2 comments:
Cutest baby pumpkin. Easily.
Awwwww!!! He's sooooo cute! What a cute little pumpkin! Can't wait to meet him!!!
Post a Comment