Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More birthday weekend goodness...








All in all we had a nice weekend celebrating Pete's birthday and just spending some much needed family time together. We had a surprise visit from Tom and Joe Bratt on Saturday and then dinner with Grandpa and Grandma on Sunday. We had to get some photos of Grayson in his big-boy church clothes that actually stayed spit up and poop-free ALL DAY! Trust me, these are noteworthy accomplishments around our house! We are in the down swing of summer now, and this week especially feels like fall...cool and rainy all week. I am looking forward to fall especially this year...I think having a baby brings out the child in me! It will be so fun to play in the leaves and go to a pumpkin patch and Robinette's...it will be so fun to have Grayson watch us eat donuts and cider!! :)

4 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

He is getting so big, I can hardly believe it! In answer to your question on our blog, Riley still has a few weeks with the cast on, sadly. He does really well with it though, which is good.

When can you guys come and visit? :) We'd love to have some visitors!

Jessica Brown said...

Hey sorry it took so long! We're free the first 2 weekends in October... would either of those work?

Hope all is well! We miss you! Bring Grayson down here so I can snuggle him!

L-Town Rollers said...

It's important to raise your son with a sense of humbleness. I, for one, appreciate the fact that Grayson is SO humble that he appears shocked that anyone would want to even take his picture. Quality parenting. :-)

the buurstra's said...

Dontcha love that "deer in headlights" look? He gets that from his father...