Monday, June 23, 2008

It's the little things...



that bring joy, sometimes where you least expect it. And I'm THRILLED to announce that the year 2009 will bring a BRAND SPANKING NEW MEIJER to our side of town.

Buh-bye ghetto Meijer...hellooooo beautiful shiny new Meijer.

Don't bother commenting about how I need to get out more. I know this. :)

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Are you kidding me? How do you know this? I am SOOOOO excited!! Is it going to be in the same spot as ghetto meijer? I need details, neighbor :)

Jessica Brown said...

NO WAY

and you know I love Meijer

but I'd miss the ol' ghetto if i were you. it has such charm. i know that we disagree on this point :)

oh, and we're available these dates/times:

july 11-13 (i have to leave early Sunday morning, but you could stay until whenever)

july 19 (post 3pm)-20

july 25-27

L-Town Rollers said...

You so need to get out more.