My body is playing host to yet another bug. This time it is manifesting itself as the cold from you-know-where. Be glad, be very very glad if this one passes you by.
The chills? I got 'em.
Body aches and pains? I got plenty of those, I'd be thrilled to share!
Cough, stuffy head/nose, and sore throat. I thought I almost OD'd on ibuprofen today. Turns out the haze that has descended upon my head prevents me from accurately counting how many hours there are in a day. Good thing for husbands that are good at math. And so willing to put in so many hours at work, at the project house, and then here because if I do one more thing-I think my head will explode.
My family comes tomorrow so hopefully after I take some lovely wonderful Nyquil tonight I'll be good to go.
If not, I've got Dayquil. Not being able to tell that I'm sick is ALMOST as good as not being sick at all!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yuck! That's what I had last week! It was horrible! Hope you feel better soon so you're able to enjoy your family coming to town! Have a good weekend!
Get well soon, Julie! The Kirkland's window display needs you!!!! :) Kara P.
Ah, I'm sorry, Julie. It seems like you've been sick a lot lately, at least on the blog :( I hope you're feeling better soon and that your husband pampers you :)
Pooooor Julie. I hope you caught it in Mexico! No just kidding, kind of. I've been sick more this year than ever before. I blame the Petri dish I live with now...we call him Gabe.
Not sure where Greyson hangs out when you're at work but my boy brings home all sorts of friends, like the flu and pink eye...that's right, PINK EYE.
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment