
The Wedding Date. I can't believe I've never seen this movie before! I just watched it on TNT while Pete watches MSU downstairs-I'm SO not a sports fan!
Cute plot, cute stars, way charming English scenery, and gotta love the Michael Buble songs as part of the soundtrack!
I'm definitely putting this one on my list of favs...what girl doesn't love a good chick flick?!



3 comments:
We do live in Alger! Just south of Burton, off K-zoo. We're still considered Alger, although there are just three streets over here!
BTW: I LOVE The Wedding Date too! Such a cute movie. Greg was watching the MSU game, and I was cleaning out my office. It was nice to "meet" you :)
Have a lovely Easter,
Aletha
Hey there! I'm SO jealous that you got to see little Michael Henry James already. I'm trying to scheme times that I can come and see him soon. We'll see...
Have a wonderful Easter!
Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon.
I saw that movie too, and really liked it! I am soooo sick of basketball! :)Kara P.
Post a Comment