Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions Smesolutions!

I resolve to blog more this year. So far I'm off to a great start. And a new look. And a few new inserts, I'm getting better. But I have to admit it took me about an hour this morning while Grayson napped to figure out how to add a link!!??!!

I'm also trying to figure out how to add images to a list, if anyone knows how to do that...please share.

I've never been big on resolutions so instead let's call this a "habit change". Pete and I also are starting a "eat less/exercise more" plan. Some people call it a diet. I've heard that if you call it that it is far less successful than calling it a "change in lifestyle". So far, so...good?! We have lots of food to eat from the holidays so that is hard. And my treadmill is still buried behind a bunch of junk in the storage room. But we'll get to it this weekend. Or, maybe next.

Onto another "habit change": not procrastinating.

Another: to be a better wife, mother, worker, artist, servant, friend, cook, neighbor, sister, daugher.

I find habits are hard to break. Anyone have any great advice about breaking bad ones?

3 comments:

L-Town Rollers said...

Great post! I resolve to do this less...right after this.

Totally would have been even funnier if you said: Onto another "habit change": not procrastinating, but I'll work on that later.

I'm giggling just typing it. :-)

L-Town Rollers said...

The code that puts the gadgets (yes you were right, but only on a Mac) actually links to another website. If that website changes you typically need to get a new code. Or it could be they are down for maintenance or stopped offering that gadget to clear up server space. I would go to Pandora's site to see what's going on. If they still offer that gadget just reload the code.

Jessica Brown said...

what happened to posting more often? its the 11th.