Grayson had his 6 month check up on Tuesday and he is doing great! He weighs 19 lbs. and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is progressing well developmentally and the doc thinks he'll be pulling himself up in no time. No teeth yet but I am not personally minding that too much! :)
Pete came with for his first dr. visit and all went well...until the shots. I thought he might take a swing at the nurse for hurting his little boy, bc wow! did Grayson scream this time! I'm glad that Pete was able to be there to comfort him but I am quite sure I'll be doing dr. visits on my own from here on out.
So now we are recuperating from shots and looking forward to a nice fall weekend. I think a visit to Robinettes is in our future...mmmm! I'll even cave and let Grayson have a bite of donut, what kind of mom would I be if I denied him a delicious fall treat?! But just a little bite...
Not much else new here. Just gearing up for the upcoming holidays, I can not believe that October is almost over. This extended summer weather is making it hard to believe we are only a little over 2 months from Christmas. Grayson is going to be a pumpkin for Halloween this year, although I just found a worm costume that would have been so much cuter. The worm costume would only be sucessful with a currently immobile child. It is just as you would guess-no arm or legs just one solid body-no crawling child would put up with it for any length of time whatsoever. So we'll go with the pumpkin this year for my little pumpkin. And I think he'll wear the costume for most of the day, why not?! We'll go visit the Telman's and Natalie the ladybug and then pick up Nana at the airport...he'll be the talk of Grand Rapids International.



3 comments:
I love the update and the new pictures! So fun. Riley is going to be a pumpkin, too! Free for coffee Wednesday or Thurday night? I'll be in town for business!
FYI- Gabe is going to be a skunk.
That's right, a skunk.
We call him little stinker so his mother thought it was appropriate.
i love it! you better post some pics of that little stinker! funny, we call grayson "stink" too! gotta love those boys! happy halloween!!
Post a Comment