Love the new pics. I'm a little confused on how to spell his name. One entry spells it with an "e" and another with an "a". What's the official birth record spelling?
Official birth record spelling: Grayson Noah. His mom's deranged sleep deprived spelling: whatever my fingers type. :) Luckily I had Pete proof the birth announcement...yep, used an e. I am brighter when I have had more sleep...really.
Kara-I also had to change my background...I copied you as you can tell. I loved how your pictures really popped off of the dark one vs. the light one I had.
5 comments:
Love the new pics. I'm a little confused on how to spell his name. One entry spells it with an "e" and another with an "a". What's the official birth record spelling?
Aww he is so dang cute.
Official birth record spelling: Grayson Noah. His mom's deranged sleep deprived spelling: whatever my fingers type. :) Luckily I had Pete proof the birth announcement...yep, used an e. I am brighter when I have had more sleep...really.
Kara-I also had to change my background...I copied you as you can tell. I loved how your pictures really popped off of the dark one vs. the light one I had.
Sent the addy to your husband.
Post a Comment