Monday, April 9, 2007




Grayson at 3 days old...getting a bath and in his Easter outfit. Everyone is doing very well...on only 4 hours of sleep a night!!
More pics to come...

4 comments:

L-Town Rollers said...

Here's a whole bag of I told you so :-P I knew it was a boy. Very cute, Sarah concurs.

Congrats!

You can insert your own "Kurt Joke" here, Sarah said mine was too mean.

Love you guys!

Jessica Brown said...

He is so adorable! I'm sure your parents are enjoying the new addition! We hope all is well and look forward to seeing you guys soon :). We'll give you a call and hopefully stop by too. Lots of love from the Browns.

The Telmans said...

What a handsome little man. He's perfect, you have been so blessed. It is so great to see you as a little famly!

Unknown said...

Congrats Pete & Julie!!! little Grayson is so sweet! can't wait to meet him!