Monday, April 2, 2007

39 Weeks tomorrow...

Hello there all,
We are still pregnant and at 39 weeks tomorrow. Dr. visit today went well, everything is status quo and we now just have to wait. I have another office visit scheduled for next Monday, but hoping and praying that baby comes before that visit! We did a non-stress test today, just as a precautionary measure, to listen to the heartbeat a bit closer. Baby was doing great and I was contracting and couldn't even tell! So all is well in the womb, hopefully baby isnt too comfy in there that he/she will never come out!

I had an hour or so of Braxton-Hicks contractions Friday night and thought we were getting the show on the road but I knew they were false when they didnt intensify. Pete and I both went to sleep nervous that night thinking I'd wake up in full on labor and we'd be heading to the hospital, but no such luck. I know, I know I need to be patient...I'm trying but it is getting increasingly difficult when I just want to meet this little person so darn bad!

Look out for more updates to come, I just have a gut feeling this baby will take his/her sweet time in arriving, just like his/her Mommy does sometimes!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! your in the home run now! :) can't wait to meet this little baby

Unknown said...

by the way, i love the baby's room! :)