Saturday, March 3, 2007

34 1/2 weeks and counting














































Here are some much anticipated updated belly shots...Look Ma, no stretch marks!! Also some shower pics, dont ask about the tshirt...what happens at the shower stays at the shower. And the nursery almost completed. Love to all of you from the 3 of us!

4 comments:

L-Town Rollers said...

I'm pretty sure you got the same stroller/ car seat we did. If it is green and silver with blue trim we're filling cease and desist papers.

LOVE the carpet!! Yet wondering how far is too far when trying to raise a well rounded child (see crib). :)

the buurstra's said...

We have the Baby Trend Galaxy travel system...is that the same one you have? Tell me you just love it...what a drama to find the RIGHT travel system...I tell ya.

I figured the jokes would start one of these days about the crib, good thing neither Pete or I are polish!! :)

L-Town Rollers said...

Yes it's the same. Not only do we love it but do you remember the big hooha about 2 months ago with Consumer Report about all the baby seats failing at 35mph because they were actually going 75mph?

Yeah, the only one that passed of all the baby seats on the market was the Baby Trend Galaxy system.

So drive like a nutcase, your baby will be safe.

Oh, and we haven't heard if you were going to find out the sex of the baby, but we noticed that while you were sneaky and put out pink and blue clothes on the chair, all of your accessories are blue...like the bouncy seat, and stroller (blue trim). Also, since we're on the other side of the planet we have not heard any names thrown out there yet...spill it sister.

the buurstra's said...

There will be no spilling...sorry. Not even parents know so...friends that move away and dont bother to visit very often definitely are not privy to such info. You'll have to wait in suspense just like the rest of 'em!! :)

We actually DO NOT know the sex, promise. We registered for most things were gender neutral but a couple that were just so heinous I had to go one way or the other and I thought a girl could pull off blue way better than a boy could pull off pink. Wouldnt you agree? I mean, baby is already going to have to live down wearing man blouses when Pete dresses him (no, that wasnt a slip up, he's just sure it is a boy) so let's give 'em a fighting chance with the other stuff.

I was happy to hear that our travel system survived the testing. Makes me feel a bit more secure but I'm still looking into wrapping our car with some industrial grade bubble wrap a few hundred times. Cant be too sure ya know. Yes, I am already one of those overly protective mothers and the baby hasnt even made an appearance yet. I'm already looking into getting a large plastic bubble...know where I can get one in multiple sizes??