Enter Lizard.
Grayson was playing with his fake Lizard the other day and all of a sudden starts saying "no" and looks at me and points at his finger. Lizard had bit him! How dare he??!!
I was desperately trying to hold it together because Grayson's face was so serious. Lizard has broken the "house rules" and needed to be punished. Grayson started pointing at the time-out spot and proceeded to take Lizard over there and set him down. At his point I burst out laughing and simulanteously declared-HE GETS IT! BY GOLLY, I THINK HE GETS IT!
Now Lizard does a much better job of staying put in the time-out spot. I wish Lizard could communicate this concept to Grayson; a little discipline reciprocity if you will. In fact, Lizard did something else to get himself in time-out this morning and well, he's still sitting there. At least I can get someone to sit in time-out as long as they are supposed to!



3 comments:
LOL
I'm glad the concept works on someone! :)
HI-LARIOUS!!!!
I smacked Sarah's butt and was told "we don't hit, march it mister, don't move, 2 minutes"...by Gabe.
I laughed my ass off and then had a little father-son about talking to daddy like that and his desire to be able to sit down between now and his 10th birthday...but he was right, "we" don't hit, anymore.
Oh, and how about a current belly shot?
Post a Comment