Monday, December 1, 2008

Totally. Loving. It.

It has almost been a month that I have been "unemployed". Not an unintended use of quotes there Jess! I'm now officially a freelancer which is wonderful. I set up a business and everything...now I just have to pray that it is sucessful! I am not working even close to 20 hours a week like I used to so according to the government I can still collect unemployment...thank goodness for loopholes!

Grayson and I are enjoying our days together. We read and play and color all that good stuff! Sometimes we're so busy playing we don't even get out of our jammies ALL DAY. And on days like today where it is cold and snowy out-who really needs to? Not us! I'm praying that these days can continue on indefinitely as I really enjoy being with him-he is only young once.

His vocabulary has taken a leap this past week or so. He now says: mama, dada, bobo, car, star, beep beep, etc. etc. It is fun to see him learning new things. He has also learned that he should laugh when we are laughing-something must be funny, right? But sometimes he just laughs at strange times for no reason-totally out of the blue. That's my son...the social misfit. :)

Anyways, we put up our "Charlie Brown christmas tree" yesterday and also visited FMG to see the reindeer. Let all the holiday festivities begin!





1 comment:

Jessica Brown said...

how fun to have extra time with grayson. and WHAT a big boy he is these days! goodness.

hope the new business goes well!