.jpg)
around here. Pete knows EXACTLY what I will order each and every time we go. Pablano Pesto Burrito anyone?!
And we even know people that are so obsessed that they go every Friday night. (Wink, wink Grandma and Grandpa!)
But there's a new burrito in town. And it goes by the name of:

and it is fantastic. Burritos, chips & salsa, and beer. Ah, definitely what my heaven will look like, at least partially.
Never tried it? Well, you'll be able to soon. From the looks of it the store on 28th St. shall be open soon. At least you lucky folks that live in GR can. Actually, anyone reading this that doesn't live in GR PROBABLY ALREADY HAS A CHIPOTLE.
We're a little behind the times 'round here seems like.



5 comments:
ha! yup, we sure do! chipotle, qdoba, baja fresh, & moe's. bloomington is ALL SET.
glad gr is getting one!
My friends and I use to go there in Chicago. It is good and there is so much food! Glad GR is finally joining the ranks, Ludington just got an Applebees a few years ago so I doubt we'll be getting one anytime soon :)
WE even have a Qdoba AND a Chipotle here in Des Moines!! :)
julz you crack me up!! we have a chipotle just a mile from my house! nummy!
Hi Julie (it is Julie, right?), I've been to your blog once or twice before (through Jessica) but thought I'd re-introduce myself. Anyway, we too are THRILLED about the Chipotle, as we are huge Mexican fans. I also wanted to say that I LOVE the pictures you've posted on your blog. You are a very talented photographer! And, rather than leave you a bunch of different comments, I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I hope things work out for you soon and in God's perfect timing.
Jenni S.
Post a Comment