Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Memo to Mommy:

Stop freaking out about the mess! There's always time to clean-but how often do we get to make mud pies?

LOVE ME, even when I'm being
naughty. I'll only be this age once.

Be patient. I do everything for a reason, but I don't know enough
words yet to give you an explanation.



Let me do it. I know you can do it faster and better, but sometimes
experience is the best teacher.

Don't expect too much of me.
I want to do what you ask and
make you happy...
but I'm still little.


Don't try to reason with me
when I'm having a tantrum.

Trust me, I can't hear you over my
screaming anyways.

KEEP YOUR PROMISES. It's all about trust.
When I'm a teenager, you'll understand why it's so important.


DON'T LET ME THINK YOU'RE PERFECT.
I feel a lot better knowing I'm
not the only one who makes
mistakes sometimes.



(Stolen from the Sept. 2008 Parents magazine, Your Child Behavior by Mary Mohler)

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

I LOVE this! Oh, it's just so, so true.