
As if the weatherman read my blog, we have had a couple days of GORGEOUS summer weather. Just the way me and hubby like it...just warm enough and sunny but with low low humidity. Early this morning I actually woke up chilly from the breeze coming through our open bedroom window AND HAD TO PULL THE DOWN COMFORTER OVER ME! Cool air still hitting my face and toes sticking out from the end of the bed, but the rest of me is toasty warm. Ahhhh, those are the mornings I wish I could stay in bed! Doesn't this just sound so much like fall?? I think we're in for a bit of hot summer as it is only the beginning of August, but I'll take even a couple days of respite from the humidity. My dry skin loves it, but other than that...I could leave it.
We're in for a relaxing weekend around here, and I'm totally looking forward to it. Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow night but other than that?! A lot of just hanging out together as a fam. Yippee!
And a question for those out there with any experience with photo editing software:
Do you prefer Photoshop to Photoshop Elements or the other way around, and if so...why?
Have a different preferred program? Do tell me all about it!



3 comments:
mmm... i heart chilly mornings! we're also totally psyched for fall.
don't know much about either program, but we have photoshop. problem is, i don't know how to use it.
Okay, I have both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, and they both have their + and -. Elements is easier to edit for me, but it doesn't allow you to use the Rad Actions I have. Photoshop does a LOT more, but so much so, I don't even know what it CAN do! You can download the free trials of both at Adobe.com and give 'em a try. I'd do them at different times, and see which one you like better!
Hope that helps a little bit.
Photoshop
Photoshop
Photoshop
Actions = Bliss
Post a Comment