Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning Meme:

I stole this from Jess cuz it looks like fun!

10 Years Ago...
I was 22 and starting my senior year of college. And desperately trying to figure out where to go and what I was going to do. Wow, a lot has changed in ten years!


5 Years Ago...
I was studying interior design at Kendall, dating the man I would marry, and living with 3 cool girls in a fabulous house in Heritage Hill.


5 Months Ago...
I was wishing for summer and WARM WEATHER. And planning Grayson's FIRST b-day party.


5 Things on my list for tomorrow...
1. church
2. family time-maybe a bike ride?
3. dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, and Emily to celebrate Pete's upcoming b-day
4. exercise of some sort
5. rest and relax


5 Things people don't know about me...
1. I've had jaw surgery and worn braces twice.
2. I really dislike cauliflower.
3. I took piano lessons for about 10ish years, sometimes willingly and other times not so willingly
4. I'm REALLY afraid of heights.
5. I'm border-line clausterphobic.


5 Bad Habits...
1. washing clothes and forgetting to put them in the dryer. then they have to be washed again. yuck.
2. making a HUGE mess when i cook.
3. procrastinating
4. starting projects and not finishing them


5 Places I've Lived...
1. Moose Lake, MN
2. Duluth, MN
3. Decorah, IA
4. Ada, MI
5. Grand Rapids, MI
(I know 4 and 5 are basically the same place but otherwise I wouldn't have 5 places!)

4 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

this is a fun meme. i've gotta do this one. once i find some time, i'm going to steal if from you!

L-Town Rollers said...

Um...there are only 4 bad habits. I've heard Pete list off at least 6 times that many. :-)

Short Stop said...

WOW...we have a lot in common.

I don't like cauliflower, am terrified of heights and definitely clauserphobic, and ALL of your bad habits are my bad habits, too. Especially the clothes. UGH. Hate that.

And, we're about the same age. :)

I'm totally retarded and have never added you to my reader. So, I'm gonna. And, I think I'm not allowed to use the word retarded anymore since that Ben Stiller movie came out. Oops.

Erika said...

Too fun, Julie. I need to keep this blog in mind the next time I actually have and then take the time to write :) I am not the biggest fan of heights either. Maybe we should start a support group :)