We are leaving tonight for Duluth, after Pete gets out of work. We're hoping this is good timing for driving through Chicago and right about time to have some sandwiches in the car and off to dreamland for Grayson. The plan is to make it to Madison, WI tonight where we have hotel reservations. That will get 5.5 hours under our belt and then only another 5.5 on Wednesday-HOPEFULLY.
I took some more photos of Grayson this weekend and figured out how to upload them to my computer. Hm...let's see. It was as easy as: connect cord to camera and computer, click on "ok". For some reason I thought it would be more difficult. Oh how I like to overestimate things.
But the picture format doesn't jive with blogger so I'm going to have to figure that out before I can post pics.
Happy 4th of July!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment