I'm still in shock that the trip to Minnesota went as well as it did. I got more restless in the car than Grayson did. He had a blast looking at all the semi trucks on Interstate 90/94, it was one big "wow" after another. He didn't fuss at all. Like I said, I'm still in shock.
We also had a blast with Nana,Papa,Peter,Paul,Paige,Alexandra, and Lauren. Whew. Lots of hanging out on the deck and enjoying the sunshine and company and good eats and drinks. We also hit up the Boardwalk on Lake Superior several times. The little ones put their feet in the water and threw rocks in too until we had to drag them away.
Much fun was had by all, we look forward to making the trek again.



2 comments:
What a fun trip! And I really like your shirt in that photo--you three are adorable :)
I was near Kalamazoo for the 4th and the area is just lovely. Great weather except for storms Wednesday night.
Post a Comment