



Grayson and I took a walk this afternoon in the beautiful spring warmth and sunshine. I *think* spring is finally here, although I hesitate to say that too convincingly since I would have sworn I heard Terri DeBoer (on Wood TV 8) talking about cold and rain for the weekend. Darn!
Then when Pete came home we played in the backyard a little bit, Grayson had never really gotten down n' dirty in his own backyard. He was a bit timid at first but then in true boy fashion sat down and dug his hands and feet in the dirt. He also enjoyed more swinging!
It seems like just overnight the trees have budded out and we'll soon be seeing some daffodils and crocus in our yard. We seem to be running a week or so behind everyone else, but that's just our yard. We don't receive a lot of direct sunlight so...we get to enjoy everyone else's plants, and then finally our own!
(The new header pic is sadly not from our yard but from the neighbors through the chainlink fence. But I just loved how the dainty flowers were so pretty despite their dead leaf surroundings.)



1 comment:
Grayson is way too cute! And love the new header. Spring is here!!
Post a Comment