
Grayson and I went to Cascade Meijer this morning, because we wanted to feel special, for milk and only milk. Well, since he fell asleep in the cart I decided to wander the store and buy WAY MORE than milk. Which is way easier to do in a nice Meijer that smells and looks so pretty...a far cry from our normal jaunts to the infamously known "ghetto Meijer" by our house.
Anyways, I picked up some fresh strawberries and we had some for lunch. They were so fresh and sweet, it made me yearn for summer even more than I already am. There are already plans to take kids to the beach to play, and a Burley waiting to carry around Grayson on bike rides, and a mommy and daddy longing for quiet evenings on the deck sipping Coronas while watching a little boy explore his back yard...hurry on up summer and get here soon!



1 comment:
Hello! I'm a friend of Jessica Browns, and just popped on over to your blog. I wanted to say that I frequent the local "ghetto Meijer" as well, and can totally relate needing to go to a nice one once in a while :)
Post a Comment