Saturday, January 19, 2008

Food-less Friday

I picked Grayson up from daycare yesterday at 12:30pm and had the JOY of watching him vomit in his carseat on the way home. I know you are all extremely jealous. He was talking talking talking then all of a sudden...vomit everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Enough gory details about that but the reason I did not post about food yesterday was well, because I spent all afternoon covered in vomit. Wasnt really thinking about food-AT ALL.

Poor little guy...it was so heartbreaking to see him play play play, stop and look at me with this pitiful look on his face and just start whimpering. Then he'd do his thing, and climb into my arms and collapse. I would NEVER wish this on anyone and their baby but I found the good in it-I got to cuddle most of the afternoon and evening with my usual skwirmy baby-even if we were both reaking of vomit.

Anyways, we're hopefully on the mend today!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry Grayson isn't feeling well! Hopefully today has been better!

Erika said...

Ohhhh, poor Grayson and Julie :( I hope he's feeling better but still cuddles today.