Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been tagged by Jessica

Here are the rules of the game
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


Here I go:
1. I have had braces twice and jaw surgery once. I have metal pins in my jaw, but luckily do not set off the metal detectors at the airport.

2. It is my dream to be a phenomenal singer, like Jewel or Norah Jones.

3. I've seen Prince in concert. Once. That was enough.

4. My favorite movie of all time is a tie between Steel Magnolias and Anne of Green
Gables.

5. I worked at an ice cream shop in high school and could still make possibly the
best malt or shake this side of the Mississippi.

6. I have a soft spot in my heart for animals, especially when they are doing funny
or cute things...ask my husband, I laugh hysterically.

7. I used to have a stamp collection. When I was little and hadnt cultivated any
other more interesting hobbies.

Hm, let's see. Who can I tag that will actually do this?! Probably the same people that Jess tagged so I'll just leave it at that. This was fun and not at all as hard as I thought! I'm slowly getting the hang of this blogging thing! Still not great at adding video or links, etc. but I'm working on it...

Happy Tuesday!

Update: L-Town Rollers wants to play...

4 comments:

L-Town Rollers said...

*Akhem*

Standing ever so still waiting to be tagged...with my hand hovering over safe.

the buurstra's said...

SO SORRY! here you go...

L-Town Rollers said...

My hand was on safe. :p

Jessica Brown said...

Nice work, by the way. :)