Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Irony...sucks.

Grayson did great last night, sleeping from 8p to 6a. I slept like a rock which I desperately needed.

And he is going great thus far tonight. Went down like cake and havent heard a peep out of him yet.

But where am I? Snuggled up in bed sawing some serious logs??? I wish. That would be too easy.

Ah, the irony of it all. Baby sleeps, mom can't. When mom can, baby doesn't.

I think the old addage of "you have plenty of time to sleep when you are dead" should be the motto for new parents.

Besides, sleep is overrated. Dark undereye circles and constant yawning are hot.

2 comments:

L-Town Rollers said...

When you can't sleep, go here: icanhascheezburger.com

You will laugh yourself to sleep.

The Telmans said...

Ok, I went to that sight Jeff recomended and it was really scary. Julz, you probably laughed your head off.