














Wow! That's a whole lotta pictures!! Here is a quick run down of the highlighted events, starting at the top (bc I forgot blogger reverses the order you upload them in): trying to get a few cute pics of my wiggly 8 month old baby, old small group annual Christmas party-there are only 3 of us NOT pregnant in that picture!, and our fairly decent white elephant gift from that party, and the shoes. I just thought this was SO cute...huge shoes and little tiny shoes. I'm sure Grayson's feet wont be teeny tiny for long-if he takes after his Dad that is! And then our house for Christmas, the stockings hung by the fire with care and our tree. Next is my cutie pie on the day he decided he was done with baby food. He can feed himself now for the most part and thinks that the orange spoon is heaven sent, i.e. screams his head off if I take it away...whatever makes you happy dude. And then a couple more 8 month old shots, and we finish up with Thanksgiving pics with Nana and Papa.
Enjoy!



1 comment:
I would have commented earlier, but I've tried 3 times to scroll down that far with the rollerball on my mouse and cramped up.
For a white elephant, that bird house is pretty cool. I don't know if I would buy one, but would have traded my Strawberry Shortcake sippy cup for it.
Post a Comment