Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A man, his yard, and his boy.


Pete labored in the yard this past weekend and we finally finished the landscaping project that began almost 3 years ago. The first summer here we tore out the ugly (and very prickly)shrubs that was the sad excuse for landscaping. The next summer I planted a ton of new stuff, and now finally we have mulch and edging. Who knew it would take amateurs almost 3 years to do a simple landscaping project. Now maybe before Grayson finishes high school we'll have the backyard done. Maybe.

Life is just plodding on here at baby central and we couldnt be happier. Grayson is doing great...growing and changing seemingly everyday. He is our pride and joy and no matter how tired we are we just cant get enough of him. ZZZZZZZZ.....oops, sorry I fell asleep. :)

I was talking with Kara over the weekend about how great it would be to be able to be paid for writing a blog, like some inspirational writer that Jeff advertises on his blog, so that I could stay home with my little bambino. Unfortunately I was not given the gift of gab nor creative writing abilities so...back to work I go in a few short weeks. I still say I can pray that we will win the lottery, even though we dont gamble, or that someone-ANYONE-will find my blog interesting enough to want to sponsor me. Any takers??? C'mon...I've got a really cute baby...who can say no to a really cute baby??!!

Well, we're off to scour the internet for baby modeling sites...Grayson needs to start earning his keep around here.

No comments: